Can I Get a Refund Instead of eCredit Delta?
If you purchased your reservation with Delta Airlines but later realized that you must cancel it because of some emergency, change of plan, or any other reasons. You can cancel your tickets and get a refund from Delta. However, if you are wondering Get a Refund Instead of eCredit Delta, then you have to go through the Refund Policy of Delta Airlines. If you enlighten yourself about the same, you will be able to get each answer you have about a Refund.
The Refund Policy of Delta Airlines: Delta Airlines has some terms and conditions in their Refund Policy, and if you have any queries, that can be answered by enlightening yourself about the same. Some of the points of the policy are listed below:
- Delta Airlines will not refund the flight ticket price on the non-refundable tickets. But with an exception, if you have canceled your non-refundable tickets within 24 hours of purchase, then the Airline will offer you some eCredits.
- If you cancel an Economy ticket, you will get eCredit or vouchers. On the first class of Business class cancellations, you can get a refund in cash.
- You can also request the Airline if you want your Refund as eCredits or vouchers or vice versa.
- If you are a member of the Frequent Flyer Program, you can get your Refund according to your choice.
- If you cancel your flight ticket because of medical issues, the Airline will provide eCredits instead of a refund.
- If Delta Airlines flights are late for more than 3 to 4 hours and you cancel the tickets, you will get a refund from the Airline and eCredits as compensation.
How do I contact Delta Airlines on the phone?
If you still have some questions to ask to the Airline, then you can dial 1 (800) 221-1212/ +1 (802)-341-3447 customer service, one number of Delta, and ask all your queries related to cancellations and Refunds and make your journey trouble-free.